- 85% of ACE sales come from repeat business and customer referrals.
- ACE trailer/bodies are in all 50 states as well as parts of Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America, and Africa.
- With an average life-span of 25 years, ACE trailer and hauling products stand the test of time.
- More than 75% of our customers have been running their ACE equipment for over 20 years.
- Learn more about how The Ace Advantage can help you increase your profits!
• Located in the heart of Cleveland at 1335 E 171st Street, Cleveland, Ohio, 44110
• 75,000 square feet under-roof for manufacturing – no outside storage of components
• 30,000 square feet of 24-hour service bays
• 5,000 square feet of engineering, sales and administration space
• State-of-the-art 3D engineering and production control system
Ace uses state-of-the-art 3D modeling programs to custom-design and engineer all of our trailer and hauling equipment. For your convenience, Ace uses common components to help ensure easy repairs and minimal downtime.
Best Equipment for Scrap Hauling needs… Period
OUR HISTORY OF INNOVATION
1938 Founded by Walter Jurek in Cleveland, Ohio
1939 Built horse-drawn dump buggies to handle rags
1940 Built first motor-dump bodies to haul rags
1944 Built cluster bombs for WWII
1946 Built component parts for Liberty ships
1948 Built first dump trailer
1950 Built dump bodies for construction industry
1960 Built double-Lugger hoists
1970 Built Roll-Off units for Cleveland scrap yards
1980 Andy Jurek purchases Vulcan Trailer and begins to build 8 trailers in a day
1984 Built 800 custom-designed trailers to transport the United States Air Force Cruise Missile
1985 Acquired Heil Solid Waste Line including transfer and Lugger trailers, and compactors
1988 Built frameless Roll-Off trailer
1990 Built Roll-Off B-trains for Canada
1993 Received contract from the Chemical industry for largest Roll-Off trailer order
1994 Built specialty compactor trailers for Miami International Airport
1997 Built several 150-ton trailers for steel mills
1998 Built 200,000#+ specialty Roll-Off trailers for Mexico
2002 Received fourth consecutive contract for New York city DEP
2005 Purchased 107,000 square foot facility to handle increasing orders
2006 Delivered eight specialty 100-ton dump trailers to a steel mill
2007 Received largest demolition Roll-Off trailer contract
Over 500 Roll-Off Trailers and Over 750 Lugger Units in the U.S and Canada