ART-60 Series roll off Trailer
- Industry’s lightest trailer
- Most efficient
- Highest uptime
- Lowest tare weight on the market
Most stout trailer
on the market
- 60,000 lbs. lifting capacity,
- No container is too heavy
- All components are heavy duty
- Stability is un-parallel
- NEVER BENT A FRAME, NEVER TIPPED A TRAILER!
Dual Lift Cylinders
- Two telescopic lift cylinders that are inverted and tied together, act as one
- Inside frame, protects cylinders
- 8.5” cross tubes keep cylinders from swaying
- Cylinders bound to 5th wheel plate for maximum stability
- Less maintenance
- More control over hydraulics
- Faster unloading of container
- Less moving parts
- Heavy duty brass packing glands for easy maintenance of cylinder rods
Ace's 3 points of stability
ACE utilizes technology & stability to our advantage. Ace uses two solid TRIANGLES that work in tandem for unwavering roll off trailer stability (Driver & Passenger Side)
- Triangle is the strongest geometric shape
- Dual cylinders are mounted to reinforced main frame. Only part of triangle that moves
- Reinforced heavy duty stabilizer frame acts as guide for main frame and cylinders
- All points of triangle connect to heavy duty 5th wheel plate
- Connected to 5/8” HD frame mounted “D” Plates
- Reinforced 4”x4” angle solid welded to 4”x4”x3/8” square tube
- 4”x2”x1/4” reinforced cross tubing with HD gussets
- Collars are wrapped 3/8” flat bar to give connection between stabilizer frame and 5th wheel plate unyielding strength
Why Our Truss Design is Lighter & Stronger
The truss used in our trailer frames is a simple skeletal structure. In design theory, the individual members of a simple are only subject to tension and compression forces and not bending forces.
For the most part, all beams in a truss bridge are straight. Trusses are comprised of many small beams that together, can support a large amount of weight and span great distances. In most cases, the design, the fabrication, and erection of trusses is relatively simple and very strong making them ideal for use in trialers.
- Total length of trailer when in “Up Position” is 2/3rds of trailer full lenth
- Has ability to get into areas a truck mounted unit cannot.
- Our competitors roll off trailers are a fixed length whereas an Ace Isn’t!
50,000 lbs. single point spring suspension
- Strongest spring suspension available, designed to take rugged off road dumping. Perfect for land fills and remote areas.
- Doubles as hinge point and suspension thus less moving parts. Most stable suspension, all eight tires stay on the ground at all times.
- Hinge Point is 22″ off the ground compared to our competitors 44″.
- Rotate at center of suspension giving a wider range stability
- Hinges on 5” trunnion tube
- Lower center of gravity = More stable and reliable!
Rear of Trailer
- Stinger tail is not necessary to load and unload with Ace’s design
- Ace rotates on c/l of tandem, not hinge bar behind tandem. Leaving a shorter tail at the end of trailer
- Rear end is reinforced as part of the main frame
- Certified ICC bumper - Meets FMVSS regulations
Ease of Maintenance Rear Suspension
- Easy access for repairs
- No hydraulics in rear
- Common replaceable parts
- Simplicity of maintenance
- 2-ply conveyor belt
- Impervious to damage from container
- Very light weight
- Cost Effective
Front of Trailer
- All hydraulics in front of trailer, no hydraulics go to rear of trailer
- Standardized hosing, simplistic for maintenance
- Easy maintenance
- All main structure components are connected at 5th wheel, over kingpin
ART-60 SERIES PAYLOAD ADVANTAGE
|Federal GVW||80,000 lbs.||80,000 lbs|
80 Cu Yd. Container (9,000) Weight *
|26,000 lbs.||26,000 lbs.|
|Tare Weight of Trailer||16,000 lbs||21,500-25,000 lbs.|
|Total Legal Payload*||38,000 lbs.||32,500-29,000 lbs.|
* Estimate - Based on competition's trailers with equivalent hydraulic components.
ART-60 SERIES TIME AND FUEL SAVINGS
|Legal Payload *||38,000 lbs.||32,500-29,000 lbs.|
|Loads required to move 1,000,000 lbs. *||27||31-35|
|Hours per load *||2||2*|
|Fuel & Driver Savings||
4-8 Less Trips
Extra Axle options
The Ace 40′ trailer gives you the option of adding more axles. From a tandem axle up to a 8 axle Michigan Special