- Industry’s Lightest,
- Most Efficient,
- Highest Uptime
- Roll Off Trailer
- Lowest Tare Weight on the Market
Most Stout Roll-Off
Trailer on the Market
- 60,000 lbs. lifting capacity,
- No Container is Too Heavy
- All components are heavy duty
- Stability is un-parallel
- NEVER BENT A FRAME, NEVER TIPPED A TRAILER!
Dual Lift Cylinders
- Two Telescopic Lift Cylinders That Are Inverted And Tied Together, Act as One
- Inside frame, protects cylinders
- 8.5” Cross Tubes keep cylinders from swaying
- Cylinders bound to 5th Wheel Plate for Maximum Stability
- Less maintenance
- More control over hydraulics
- Faster unloading of container
- Less moving parts
- Heavy duty brass packing glands for easy maintenance of cylinder rods
ACE’S 3 Points of Stability
ACE utilizes Technology & Stability to Our Advantage. Ace uses two solid TRIANGLES that work in tandem for unwavering stability (Driver & Passenger Side)
- Triangle is the Strongest Geometrical Shape
- Dual Cylinders are mounted to reinforced main frame. Only Part of Triangle that moves
- Reinforced heavy duty stabilizer frame acts as guide for main frame and cylinders
- All points of triangle connect to heavy duty 5th wheel plate
- Connected to 5/8” HD Frame Mounted “D” Plates
- Reinforced 4”x4” Angle Solid Welded to 4”x4”x3/8” Square Tube
- 4”x2”x1/4” Reinforced Cross Tubing with HD Gussets
- Collars are wrapped 3/8” Flat Bar to give connection between stabilizer frame and 5th wheel plate unyielding strength
Why Our Truss Design is Lighter & Stronger
The Truss is a simple skeletal structure. In design theory, the individual members of a simple are only subject to tension and compression forces and not bending forces.
Thus, for the most part, all beams in a truss bridge are straight. Trusses are comprised of many small beams that together an support a large amount of weight and span great distances. In most cases, the design, the fabrication, and erection of trusses is relatively simple and very strong.
- Total length of trailer when in “Up Position” is 2/3rds of trailer full lenth
- Trailer has ability to get into areas a truck mounted unit cannot.
- Our Competitors trailers are a fixed length whereas an Ace Isn’t!
50,000 lbs. Single Point Spring Suspension
- Strongest Spring Suspension Available, Designed to take rugged off road dumping. Perfect for Land fills and Remote Areas.
- Doubles as hinge point and Suspension thus less moving parts. Most stable suspension, all eight tires stay on the ground at all times.
- Hinge Point is 22″ off the ground compared to our competitors 44″.
- Rotate at center of suspension giving a wider range stability
- Hinges on 5” trunnion tube
- Lower Center of Gravity= More Stable and Reliable!
Rear of Trailer
- Stinger Tail is not necessary to load and unload with Ace’s design
- Ace rotates on c/l of tandem, not hinge bar behind tandem. Leaving a shorter tail at the end of trailer
- Rear end is reinforced as part of the main frame
- Certified ICC Bumper - Meets FMVSS Regulations
Ease of Maintenance Rear Suspension
- Easy access for repairs
- No hydraulics in rear of trailer
- Common replaceable parts
- Simplicity of maintenance
- 2-ply conveyor belt
- Impervious to damage from container
- Very light weight
- Cost Effective
Front of Trailer
- All hydraulics in front of trailer, no hydraulics go to rear of trailer
- Standardized hosing, simplistic for maintenance
- Easy maintenance
- All main structure components are connected at 5th wheel, over kingpin
Ace Payload Advantage
|Federal GVW||80,000 lbs.||80,000 lbs|
80 Cu Yd. Container (9,000) Weight *
|26,000 lbs.||26,000 lbs.|
|Tare Weight of Trailer||16,000 lbs||21,500-25,000 lbs.|
|Total Legal Payload*||38,000 lbs.||32,500-29,000 lbs.|
* Estimate - Based on competition's trailers with equivalent hydraulic components.
Time Saving & Fuel Savings
|Legal Payload *||38,000 lbs.||32,500-29,000 lbs.|
|Loads required to move 1,000,000 lbs. *||27||31-35|
|Hours per load *||2||2*|
|Fuel & Driver Savings||
4-8 Less Trips
Extra Axles Available
Ace 40′ Trailer Roll-Off Trailer gives you the option of adding more axles. From a Tandem Axle up to a 8 Axle Michigan Special