Over 120° Dump Angle
- ½” A500 Steel Side Walls
- 3/8” One Piece Steel Floor
- 3/8” Steel Plate Crossmembers
- (2) ½” Wear Strips on bed floor
- ½” A500 Plate Solid Arms
- 50,000 lbs.
- 6-30 Cubic Yard Containers
- 120” Arms
- 2500 PSI
- Cylinders All Chrome Shafts
• 9 ½” Bore Arm Cylinders
• 4 ½” Bore 17” Stroke Fixed Jackleg Cylinders
• 4” Bore 2 ½” 1045 Shaft Contact Cylinder
Loading of Containers
- Arm Hinge Pins are above the bed
- Greater lifting capacity
- Container 12” above the bed
- Has ability to use varying sizes of
containers, 6 30 cu yards
- Level Lifting Mechanism
- 100,000 lbs. yield lift chains
Dumping the Container
- Dumps Container load in a pile instead of a line
- Over 120 Degree Dump Angle
- Higher cylinder contact point gives you the most stability when dumping
- Dumps container at least 12” above the floor
- Dumps above Lift Lugs
- Provides more control over container
- Prevents damage that leads to leaking
- Dumps higher above bed
- Higher Dump Angle
- Dump keys are integrated with chains and lift keys
- Dump Keys is always in correct position for dumping
- No repositioning of container to dump
- Contact cylinder do not slide on dump key
- Safe, stable, and reliable
- Fixed Outrigger Cylinders
- Fully Contained & Protected
- Reinforced Cylinder Sleeve Prevents Cylinder from moving
- Less chance of damage
- Easier for maintenance
- All Welded Construction
- 100,000 lbs. Yield 3 ½” Chrome Shaft
- Heavy duty reusable packing box
- HD Drop pin crossheads
- 3” Pins with grease fittings
- 9 ½” Bore, ½” wall
- 153,000 lbs. of lifting capacity per cylinder
- 67% gain of distribution of load over front axle
- Better weight distribution than any other Lugger Hoist on the market
- Ace’s Design brings the container farther forward on the body.
- Nothing lasts longer than an Ace
- Ace has units still in service that are over 50 years old.
- This unit is a 1962 Ace Lugger on the 8 th Chassis
- The scrap hauling market is like every market on earth. It progresses. We understand that Lugger’s are not as efficient as Roll off’s.
- For those who have hundreds or thousands of lugger containers but do not want to dedicate a truck chassis to an account.
- Maximize your legal payload with an Ace Lugger Hoist Trailer!
Extra Axles Available
Ace 40′ Trailer Roll-Off Trailer gives you the option of adding more axles. From a Tandem Axle up to a 8 Axle Michigan Special
ACE LUGGER HOIST TRAILERPut your current Lugger containers to greater use. Brothers Equipment, Inc. presents the same robust ACE Lugger Hoist, now in a trailer form.
ACE SUPER SERIESIndustry's Workhorse for over 50 years. ACE Super Series Lugger Hoists vary in lifting capacity. Ranging from 40,000 lbs. to the industry's only 60,000 lbs.