27' Sliding Suspension & B-Train System
Model: ART-60-27S & ART-60-28S
Ace Sliding Suspension Roll Off Trailer
Ace incorporated our shorter ART-60-27 Roll Off Trailer with our long lasting sliding suspension.
- Shorter length trailer for greatly mobility
- Suspension slides forward and out to accommodate different container weights
- Ability to obtain 80,000 lbs. +/- Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) when suspension is out
- Easy to use locking mechanism
- Easy to repair- quick connects allow trailer suspension to be completely separated from trailer
Benefits of B-Train (Canadian Super B/ Rocky Mountain Double Roll Off Trailer)
- Gives you two fully functional trailers connected and working as one
- Great for long distance hauling and hauling two containers
- Safer than a using truck mounted unit with a pup trailer
- Can run trailers separately for different applications
- Total of 5 axles between two trailers, 8 axles including tractor
- Total length of under 75′ giving the maximum federal bridge law for a two container trailer
Lightest Tare Weight of any Roll-Off Trailer
Best in Class Maneuverability
Dual Lift & Reeving Cylinders
CONTAINER SIZES: 5-60 CUBIC YARD
Wireless Remote Control (option)
Gross Vehicle Weight
Cost and Savings Summary
Savings and Additional Potential Revenue Gain Over a Roll-off Truck (Straight Truck)
|Cost & Savings of ART-60-25*||ART-60-25* & Tractor|
|Payload Gain Per Haul||17,600 – 18,700 lbs.|
|Savings on ART-60-25* & New Tractor||$47,050.00 +/-|
|Fuel Savings Per Tractor per Year||$8,070.00 – 12,105.00 +/-|
|Fuel Savings Per Tractor Over 5 Years||
$40,350.00 - 60,525.00 +/-
For this trailer to work to its full potential, it needs have a 3rd Air Lift axle. This protects the suspension and provides for better load distribution
Pack a Powerful Punch in a Small Package!
|Front Trailer||Ace’s 27′ Tri-axle Sliding Suspension Roll-Off Trailer. Equipped with a 5th wheel plate for connection of the rear trailer. Equipped with Hydraulic and air-line connects for rear trailer.|
|Maneuverability||12′ from C/A of Tractor to C/A of Tandem of Trailer.
NO OTHER TRAILER ON THE MARKET CAN COMPARE!
|Rear Trailer||Ace’s 25′ Tandem Axle Roll-Off Trailer is used as the rear trailer. Connects directly to Front Trailers. Fully functional trailer with dual lift and reeving cylinders.|
|Stability||Designed and built the same way as our 40′ Trailer, NO SKIMPING ON MATERIALS unlike our competitors. Same size materials go into all trailers thus making the ART-60-27* even stronger than our 40′ Trailer.|
|Suspension||Ace Sliding Suspension Roll-Off Trailers uses a Replaceable Heavy-Duty Teflon skid plate for the sliding motion. Same Heavy Duty Single Point Spring Tandem Suspension Ace uses on 25′-40′ Trailers.|
Extends to reach maximum Federal Bridge. 27′ Ace Sliding Suspension Roll-Off Trailer slides out to 35′ thus giving longer bridge and ability to carry larger containers. Reach 80,000 GVW with ease.
Have a 22′ container that weighs 40,000+ lbs.? This Trailer Will Handle That All Day, Everyday!
|Air Ride Suspension|
|Wireless Remote Control|
|Hydraulic Cable Winch|
|And Many More!|